This is full version of BSPlayer for Android multimedia player with full functionallity.
BSPlayer is media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered network playback from SMB shares.
– ONLY in full version: support for Chromecast (most mp4’s are supported)
– NO ADS
– hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding*
– audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
– playback in popup window (audio and video)
– aspect-ratio adjustments and zoom
– multiple audio streams and subtitles
– supports customizable gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
– playlist support and various playback modes.
– support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
– customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
– external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
– Automatic subtitle search (mobile or Wi-Fi connection must be enabled to work)
– playback media files such as videos and mp3’s directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
– Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental change of videos (child lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
– If after the purchase and installation of the app you get a license failure notification, this is because the purchase may take some time to be recorded on the Google license server. It will resolve within a few hours or you can try re-installing and restarting your device.
– If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market App, please try clearing your Market App Cache (Settings, Applications, Market, Clear Cache) and restarting your device.
– BSPlayer app uses Google’s standard licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data enabled at the the first run of application. Further internet connection will not be required. Also, for existing users having problems with licensing – you may try “Clear app data” function and run app with internet connection enabled. This should license your app.
NOTE: When reporting error please add info about your device brand and model. Also you can send us more detailed bug report on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We are trying to improve the media player for the users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
This video player uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from BSPlayer website.
Screenshots taken from following movies under Creative Commons license:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org