Data counter widget keeps track of how much network traffic your mobile uses. Find out if any apps are stealing your data.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to monitor your mobile data usage.
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually – just take a look at the screenshots.
– Home screen widget
– App data usage (Android 6+)
– Device data usage
– Roaming usage
– Historical data usage
– Flexible data plans and billing cycles with custom start dates and lengths: Monthly, weekly, daily, manual reset, etc.
– Internet speed screen and quick settings tile
– Internet speed test (Speedtest® by Ookla®)
Install the pro version of the app and also unlock the following features:
– Status bar widget
– Data quota
– Dual/multi SIM support (Android 6-9 (Google removed support in Android 10))
– Bigger selection and custom background colours and text colours
– Status bar Internet speed meter
Data counter widget works great with mobile networks such as Vodafone, AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Telefónica, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Airtel, América Móvil, Orange, Telenor, NTT Docomo, Mobile TeleSystems, MTN, TIM, and many, many more.
This is the only data manager you’ll need.
Do you want to help me translate the app to YOUR language? Please have a look at https://datacounter.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=322221 . 🙂
Please report any bugs. 🙂
PRO feature unlocked
Splash Screen Removed
Debug Info Removed