Make My Resume Pro
Unified Apps Version
March 6, 2018 Requirements
4.0 and up
Make My Resume Pro
This online Make My Resume app/CV app creates best professional resume for you. Now you can instantly creates simple and professional resume for your interview on the go using this app.
This is online Make My Resume app/CV app, so we will add new resumes at regular interval and it will be directly available on your device without updating the app.
You can save your all the details for the further use so you don’t have to enter the details every time. You can also save multiple profile if you want to create different kinds of resume or resume for different person.
– new resumes every few days without updating the app
– new: Interview Questions and Answers section
– new: Functionality to reorder position of everything!
– Easy to understand UI and flow of the app
– preview of demo resume before creating your resume
– save your profile for future use
– save multiple profile for different person/resume
– Dropbox integration: it will automatically sync your created resumes to Dropbox folder
– nice material UI and user friendly UX
– view/share your saved resume anytime
– offline resumes
– ability to transfer your user profile to the different device using the same app
You have to enter the following details to create the resume.
– Personal/Contact Information
– Career Objective (samples available)
– Education Qualification
– Work Experience
– Declaration (samples available)
We added functionality to reorder education qualifications, projects, work experience, hobbies, languages, etc. So you don’t have to delete them and add again to reorder.
You can now access the interview questions and answers in the app and prepare yourself for the upcoming interviews. We will also add new questions-answers in our upcoming updates.
This app does not include any kind of advertisement.
If you find any bug or have any feedback/improvement, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
bug fixed: save resumes on Android Nougat and above device
x1 Download links
How To Install ?
★ Download APK file from the download section
★ Before installing the APK, you need to change
★ Go to your settings on your Android Phone
★ Click Security Settings
★ You can see “Unknown Sources”, click enable
★ Now you can install the App in your Android mobile phone