This is a paid version of MX Player which provides an uninterrupted video experience without any ads.
It is crafted to be lightweight with only core functionalities. So some regionally restricted features such as online videos may not be available at the moment.
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that dual-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan is also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps. (plugin required)
– DVD, DVB, SSA subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
If you can’t buy from Google Play, please check our home page. We support more payment methods. (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/buy)
About “Draw over other apps” permission: This permission is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.
About “Pair with Bluetooth devices” permission: This permission is required to improve AV sync when Bluetooth headset is connected.
About “Disable screen lock” permission: This permission is required to remove screen lock temporarily when Kids lock mode is used. Nevertheless, secure screen lock will not be disabled.
About “Control vibration”, “Prevent device from sleeping” permissions: These permissions are required for media playback on some devices.
If you are facing “package file is invalid” error, please install it again from product home page (https://sites.google.com/site/mxvpen/download)
If you have any questions, please visit XDA MX Player forum.
Some of the screens are from the Elephants Dreams licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5.
(c) copyright 2006, Blender Foundation / Netherlands Media Art Institute / www.elephantsdream.org
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
- No root or Lucky Patcher or Google Play Modded required;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Changed activation icon in Menu / About;
- Removed forced startup Consent;
- Removed splash screen;
- Disable Popup Rate dialog;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;