Become a hero and eliminate the enemies and bosses whilst protecting innocent civilians.
In Shootout 3D you will need to swipe left and right to control all characters, good and bad. Tap on the screen to fire, but make sure you don’t hit a good guy otherwise it’s game over. Reach the end of the level and face off against the tough bosses to win the game!
Use objects like barrels, logs and mirrors to help you in tricky situations.
Shootout 3D features:
– Simple and addictive gameplay
– Crazy ragdoll physics
– Simple and colorful art style
– Increasingly challenging levels
SUBSCRIBE TO SHOOTOUT 3D
Subscribe to Shootout 3D for all of the following benefits:
* Blood impact VFX
* Exclusive cowboy character
* No Ads, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
Shootout 3D VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock; blood impact vfx and an exclusive cowboy character to use in the game and no ads, which removes non-optional ads from the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
– The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
– The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
– The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user’s account settings after purchase in the store
– No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
– Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
– In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.